Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Change In My Diet Equals A Change In My Life

   
        Throughout the past five (5) weeks of class, the knowledge acquired about nutritional concept have allowed me to change my diet in order to improve my health and my personality. These changes have impacted my sight of my self concept, self image, self image, and self esteem; allowing me to feel like a new and improved individual. Recently,  I wake up feeling energized and physically fit. With my sudden boost of energy,  I am able to take on my daily physical activities. The right proportion sizes in comparison to my weight, age, gender and body mass combined with the appropriate nutrients causes changes in my behavior pattern could have a complete change in lifestyle . I plan to assist my family members, friends, co-workers and acquaintances in attaining their choice in food because the influences often mold the choices of our surrounding community.

Click the link below for a few tips to having a healthy lifestyle

               http://georglyn.edu.glogster.com/dietary-action-plan


No comments:

Post a Comment